Seaside, CA Mexican Restaurant
Rosa's La Villa Restaurant
Rosa's La Villa Restaurant of Seaside, CA has been serving Monterey County since 1996. We have been voted Best Authentic Mexican Food 4 years in a row by the Monterey Herald. Our homemade Mexican cuisine is so delicious that it has attracted some local and national public figures including Seaside mayor Ralph Rubio and Hall of Fame coach John Madden.
When Rosa arrived 25 years ago, she searched to find that spicy and bold flavor of Jalisco, the kind of taste she only experienced with her grandmother's and mother's cooking. After not having much luck to find such taste, she decided to bring these timeless recipes, along with a few of her own, to the people in the Monterey Peninsula. Rosa's tortillas are all handmade fresh for each order. The rich and creamy beans and the meat are prepared fresh and daily.
Our restaurant has a friendly and professional staff who will answer any questions you may have about our restaurant or our menu items. We always strive to provide superior service to our customers and their guests. With over 14 years of experience, our commitment to excellence has earned us the reputation of being one of the best restaurants in the area.
So if you are looking for exceptional customer service, quality homemade food, and a memorable experience, you have chosen the right place.
Learn More About Rosa's La Villa Restaurant:
- Breakfast - huevos rancheros, huevos con chorizo, huevos a la Mexicana, chilaquiles, and menudo (served Saturday and Sunday)
- Lunch and a la carte - tacos, tamales, enchiladas, chiles rellenos, burritos, and tostadas
- Traditional home made entrees - carne asada, birria, enchiladas mi general, chile relleno, tamales, and pollo el salitre
- Seafood entrees - sautéed prawns, grilled prawns, shrimp salad, seafood combo plate, and prawn enchiladas
- Specials - Chile Verde (pork meat, tomatillo and jalapeno sauce), Asado de Res (diez millo de res in a guajillo and potato sauce), Mole de Pollo (one of Rosa’s home town favorites - chicken in a guajillo and garlic), and Pepian (chicken prepared in a pumpkin seed and guajillo sauce)
- Soup of the Day - Sopa Azteca, Sopa de Albondigas, Caldo de Pollo, and Caldo de Res
We Offer Services For:
- Private events
- Corporate events
- Any other special event
Join our Facebook fan page under "Rosa's La Villa Restaurant" for recurring special promotions, discount, and coupons. Be sure to ask about our catering services as well. Plus, we are open 7 days a week for your convenience.
Call Rosa's La Villa Restaurant at 831-269-3177 today to make your next take-out order.